Clean your Bear's fur with a soft damp cloth with a mild detergent or soap, as needed. Please Do Not Submerge your Bear in water.
Yes. These recordable gifts both come with a heartbeat recorder inside.
You can find the recorder instructions in 3 places:
1. The "How to Record" page on our website
2. The visual instruction sheet that is available in each product listing
3. You will receive an instruction card with your purchase
Most likely, the recorder is not broken. Sometimes after the white tab has been removed, the recorder does not work because the batteries did not connect to each other properly. Try:
1. Pushing the white tab back into the battery compartment. Then, pull the tab back out. Repeat this 2-3 times.
2. Removing the batteries and then putting them back in.
* If neither of these remedies works: Contact us and we will send you a new recorder, Free of charge.
Depending on the environment in which the recording was conducted, sometimes the recording can sound muffled. If the recording is too quiet, the recorder was too far from the original sound source.
Yes. You can slide the switch to "REC" any time you want to make a recording. When you slide the switch back to "PLAY" it will lock the recorder from re-recording.
Please keep a back-up recording of your baby's heartbeat. You can do this on a smart phone, a computer or a zip drive. Sometimes a recorder will need to be replaced due to wear and tear or an accident. If the recorder's switch slipped into record mode, and recorded over the heartbeat sound, re-record the sound using your back-up recording.
Yes. You can record a voice message, a song, a heartbeat (either via ultrasound, doppler or possibly a stethoscope). The possibilities are endless.